Thursday, October 15, 2020

Food Find - MUD/WTR - tea

Happy Thursday, my Slayers & Slayer Lovers!

Today’s “Food Find” is MUD\WTR, a tea, of sorts. For many of those that have started this product, it has replaced their morning coffee! For me, it has replaced my love and loyalty to Starbucks Iced Chai Lattes. FINALLY! This has been a years long, hard fought battle. At various times I’d managed to get it down to just a Sunday “indulgence” and other times, like recently, it has been a part of the morning routine. I’ve created all sorts of rationalizations that we don’t need to get into, but, when I finally owned it, and knew it was time, it’s been a super great transition. 

Admittedly, this product was in my kitchen for a few months before I committed. I had tried it a few times and couldn’t get my recipe dialed in. I’d try it, not like it, go to Starbucks... lather, rinse repeat. 

Then, two weeks ago, something changed. It was time. I worked with it and dialed in what lights my tastebuds up every morning. It’s now part of my routine. I’ve even had a Starbucksxwhile running errands and it wasn’t good. I could taste “the fake”. Didn’t even finish it. 



There’s a description this company uses and it just tickles me with the accuracy and appropriateness for:

     “What does MUD\WTR taste like?     
     Like chai and hot coco had a lil 
     hippy love child. With blend of 
     chaga, reishi, lion’s mane, 
     cordyceps, masala chai, cacao, 
     and turmeric you get a sharp mind, 
     physical performance, and a 
     supported immune system without 
     the caffeine jitters. With no sugar, 
     20 calories, 4g of carbs and all 
     100% organic, vegan, gluten-free 
     and @whole30approved 
     ingredients it's tastier than it 
     sounds and healthier than it 
     tastes.”

Y’all. It’s delicious. The company is one this yogi can get behind. They even have guided meditations via IG LIVE on Fridays. From what I can tell ... A company that not only talks the talk, but also walks the walk. 

Good food that makes us feel good. It’s a great way to ...

Persevere. Rock on!

💋🤘🏼

No comments: