Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rough night

Reflux again last night.  This one was my own fault.  I knew better.  I had a bowl of cheerios at 11 p.m. and took my meds with soda last night.  What was I thinking.  Sometimes, I really am brain-dead!

The reflux wasn't as bad as in the past.  I'm learning how to respond to it a little better, rather than freaking out and choking and hacking.

Then, I woke at about 5 in some major joint and back pain.  I was a little worried that I was having some spontaneous overnight flare up.  I even thought that I should go look out the window and see if we were having some "nor'easter" storm or something.  Then I realized I was cold.  Freezing.  Hubby got me another blanket.  I was still cold.  He got me the heating pad.  That helped and I finally fell back to sleep after 7.

And when I woke up for the day, I feel ok.

What the heck was that all about?

No comments: