Wednesday, September 29, 2010

6 month follow up?

Tomorrow I am Baltimore bound for a day of appointments on Friday.

I see the cardiologist in the morning, the rheumatologist in the early afternoon and get a PFT somewhere in there as well.

The rheumatologist said that if all my tests come back looking good at this appointment, I don't have to come back for 6 months! 

6 months?  Can this be?  Say it ain't so?!  I won't know what to with myself!  Wait, I'll figure it out!

I don't believe I've gone for 6 months without seeing the rheumatologist ... in .... at least 6 years, probably closer to 7.  Maybe, even 8.

I love him, he's a great guy, but 6 months?!  Yippee!!!

Maybe he can fix my hands while I'm there, too!  HAHAHAHAHA!  I'm a funny one!  I'll stick with 6 month appointments and be super-duper-frickin' happy with that.

Yes, I will!

No comments: