Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Do The Work + Scleroderma Hacks

My Slayers & Slayer Lovers!

It’s been a minute since I’ve posted anything of substance. To be honest, I’m just not feeling it lately. I’m frustrated. I get a lot of private messages, which I am happy to answer! Yet, lately they’ve just kind of deflated me. Friends. There is no quick fix for Scleroderma, or life with dis-ease of any sort for that fact. I can’t tell you that there’s one thing that has made my life with Scleroderma what it is. There’s no pill. The doctors didn’t prescribe the perfect cocktail of drugs to get me here. Yes, drugs have helped me in certain ways in the past, but, the side-effects or other issues brought about because of drugs made them not the perfect solution for me. 

How am I HERE? Where I’m at in this juncture of my life? Living on a hobby farm. Alone. How did I get here? I took responsibility. I did the work. I do the research. I made the diet changes. I do the yoga. I move my body. I don’t stop looking for alternatives or hacks until I decide that the effort outweighs the return or starts robbing my joy.  All of those things have been a part of my journey. Those have all been ingredients for my success. 

Now. Don’t think for a second that I’ve got this down perfect. I have bad days. I fall off the diet wagon. Then, if I pay attention, my body will give me little cues that I faltered. If I listen, I’ll right the ship before it goes too far off course. If I choose to ignore the signs, I will be reminded rather “loudly” by my body. Then I have to take ownership and on my own shit and take care of the things I have control over. Guess what? There are things I can’t control and there’s plenty that I can.

I don’t have a quick fix for anyone. I can’t and won’t recommend a drug, a treatment, or a doctor to solve all of someone’s ailments. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the wrong page and wrong person. 

If you want to talk about food, exercise, and any and all alternatives or hacks so that you can have the best quality of life - you’ve come to the right place!

With that being said... here are some new hacks. All products are in an Amazon list for you all to have one stop - Scleroderma Hacks Amazon List

Persevere. Rock on!

💋🤘🏼







No comments: