Monday, March 28, 2011

Is it bedtime yet?

I'm exhausted again lately.  On Saturday night, I believe I was asleep by 11:30 and slept until 9:30 the next morning, then I dosed off 2 hrs later in the car on the way to the baseball game.  I even had to fight falling asleep on the way home from the game.

Today, I got to yoga late, so I didn't even take class.  I feel it's rude to interrupt everyone else in savasana, so I opted out.  I volunteered 2 hours at Guardian Ad Litem, ran some errands, went to  shelter meeting and was home by 8 p.m.  Here it is, 8:30 and I am ready for bed.  SO tired and exhausted, thinking about it almost makes me cry.

Coming down from months of good energy levels is always hard for me.  I should be used to it.  I've been tired for over 10 yrs.  Oddly, I'm never used to it.  The napping and the sleeping make me feel like I'm missing out on the fun stuff I should be doing.  Missing out on the living part of life.

Other than that, all is good!  Life is great and fun ... when I'm awake!

No comments: