Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Still Rockin' and Rollin'

Things are still moving along well.

No bandages and only that one elbow ulcer for 2-3 weeks now.  I'm mighty happy with that!

Noticing my shoulders are achey in the mornings again.  The same as it used to be.  Right now just mildly annoying.  It gets better as I get up, get moving and get the day started.  Hopefully it stays mild!

My sleep is still off.  I'm sleeping soundly for 8-10 hours without the Ambien.  Just falling asleep late and getting up REALLY late.  Hubby is working 2p-10p so, that probably is part of it.  Last night, I slept hard though!  10+ hours of sleep with only one 15 minute interruption.  I woke up with a headache that turned into a migraine as the day went on.  Seems to be easing up now though.

And what the heck is with this acne?  It's clearing up finally, but still!  Not good for an OCD "picker!"

Other than that, all seems to be good.  Gearing up for my trip north to visit the cardiologist, the rheumatologist, the lung tester person, and then my family for about a week.  It's gonna be cold there.  No shorts, tank tops, and flip-flops for me.  I haven't worn "real shoes" in 6 months!  Can my feet handle it?  I guess they'll have to or I'll be a walking Raynaud's episode and we don't want that!

1 comment:

Liv said...

I'm going to crochet you some socks!! I'll put that right on my ever growing 'to do' list.