Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oops

Today I didn't want to get up for yoga.  My body was tired with no giddy up and go.  Not even for yoga.  I was sore and just blah.  I almost canceled going to class.  I thought better of it.  I knew that it would be fine once I got up, got moving and went to class.

I felt like I was very "disconnected" in class today.  I know I didn't put in my best effort.  Again, I just wasn't feeling it today.  I even got a few muscle cramps in some of the postures.

The hubby and I met for lunch and then I came home and took a nap.  A 3 hour nap.  3 hours?  When on Earth was the last time I did that?  I couldn't even tell you.

I woke up from the nap feeling just as sore, achey, and wiped out as I had in the a.m. 

And then I realized, I forgot to stop at the lab for blood work.  Oops.  Guess I WAS tired!  Good thing there's always tomorrow.

No comments: