Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Restless Nights

I hate dreading going to bed. I like sleep. Its supposed to refresh and rejuvenate you.

The past few nights I've been restless. I can't get comfortable on my right side because there's no where comfortable to put my hand without irritating one sore or another.

If I try to get comfy on my left side, that only lasts about a minute. I have some unknown ache going on when I lay on the left side. Doesn't hurt during the day. Just at night when I lay on it.

So, now I find myself getting anxious at bedtime. Anticipating a night of tossing and turning and uncomfortableness.

It reminds me of sleepless nights before Ambien.

I do have a couple emergency Ambien pills left. Just in case. I'll do all I can to avoid using them though. I wan to keep my meds list to a minimum. Only taking the ones I HAVE to take.

Luckily, I don't have to get up early for a job. THAT'S a saving grace!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: