Saturday, May 19, 2012

I hate "the itchies"

For the past few days I have been I-T-C-H-Y!  My face has been tight and dry and itchy.  My arms have been itchy.

So much so that I've been doing multiple lotion applications during the day.

I wish I could say it's the weather, but it's Florida.  It's humid.

What I CAN say is that it's been a very stressful week.  Because of the stress and the fact that I have no will-power, I have eaten more than my fair of shitty food.

Stress + shitty food = skin flare?  I hope not.  Likely I'm just being paranoid, but when the itchiness sends me mentally back to 2005-2006 and I start feeling a little panicky it's hard not to worry.

3 comments:

simone said...

Hey you - just a thought - I was itchy when my kidneys acted up - is your urine foamy...? Lots of bubbles after you pee?

Maybe it's the laundry soap. Something easy to fix.

LoJo said...

No urine issues and I don't use laundry "soap" I use soap nuts.

It's only my arms, face, neck, and ears. I'm unusually dry and peely on my face and ears right now.

The itchiness seems to be subsiding a little. Could be just a "phase"

Anonymous said...

Probably just need more water in your diet. When I waqs younger and considered myself a healthy jock, I would itch like crazy. Water and Gatorade became my friends. Drink up!

PDN