Friday, March 3, 2017

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

This page has been devoted solely to my Scleroderma. However, there is so much more to my life than "just" Scleroderma. Yes, it has an affect on almost every aspect of my life, but there is still so much more.

My body may be riddled with Scleroderma ... and yet, my brain has much more than just Scleroderma on it. My soul has so much than Scleroderma in it. I have more than just my Scleroderma to offer to the world. I have more to say. I have a lot to do. I have a lot to share.

With that said, this page will be undergoing some changes. I hope to expand the content to include more of my life. My thoughts on varying topics. My dreams. My questions. My goals. My travels and my journeys - real journeys on planes, trains, and in automobiles and my emotional and mental journeys, as well. I believe very deep down that I need to share the other aspects as well, because to not do so feels like just a drop in the bucket. Like I'm not being true, honest or authentic.

There is more to life than just this disease and others need to be able to witness that and learn from "IT", too - whatever that "it" may be.

I hope you'll stick around for the entire journey.  It's never easy. Some part of every day is a struggle. Even on the most beautiful of days. In that, lies some beauty to be shared because in spite of the dis-ease that comes with this disease ... the journey is beautiful.

Persevere.

Rock On!

No comments: