Saturday, August 27, 2011

Coming Through the Other Side

This week has been better.  It started out rough with residual pain and aches from the weekend.  I spent Monday through Wednesday pretty much in bed.  I was up for a little bit each day, but mostly stayed under the covers and tried to not move.

Tuesday the new script came from the rheumy.  THANK GOODNESS!  We had to hit three different pharmacies to get it.  Finally, though, I had good drugs in hand, and slept like a baby!  All night.  Then most of the day on Wednesday as well.

Thursday I mustered up energy to go to yoga and my monthly massage.  Both were therapeutic, but by the time I got home, I had reached my limit and drugs were needed.

So, the rest of Thursday and yesterday were spent all doped up, zombied out and sleeping. Fortunately I don't need the meds every 6 hours like prescribed and can hold off for 10-12.

Not ideal, but, I'll take what I can get right now.

At least today, I only want to chop off one finger.

No comments: