Sunday, June 27, 2010

I woke up today feeling a little stiff and achey.  I'm sure it's from the travel and lack of activity while on the road.  Granted, I was busy running here and there and visiting family, the time really was spent being sedentary.  No exercise.  No yoga.  Can 2 weeks really make a difference?  I'd like to say no, but I'm afraid my body is telling me different.

I am noticing that no matter how much I don't want to admit it, my middle finger on my right hand continues to curl inward.  Nothing I can do about it.  I stretch it and pull it to it's limit throughout every day, but the tightening is winning.  Another digit, soon to be rendered all but useless.  More modifications to be made and adaptations learned.  After last year's easy left finger amputation, that seems like such an easy solution.  I'm not using it.  Cut it off.  I can't do that though.  If I keep following that plan of attack, I'll surely have no fingers left at all!

Wouldn't THAT be an adjustment?!

Such is life!  It's just a finger.  I'll learn to adapt with it the way it is, without cutting it off.  It could be much worse!

No comments: